Senior Marketing Manager
This is a senior level position which requires 5+ years of digital marketing experience. MBA preferred.
The Marketing Manager is in charge of marketing strategies for Primitive Social, FastPay, and other businesses/projects owned by Kade Wilcox and Jerred Hurst. This role primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen and grow our brand presence and help reach prospects through digital marketing and local PR. The ideal candidate is a seasoned business professional with a passion for the job, an ability to execute multiple strategies, who is able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. This position works closely with the executive leadership team to support initiatives that help drive the company’s forward.
- Develop, plan, manage, and implement growth strategies for all brands.
- Support website traffic and lead generation through keyword research, search engine optimization (SEO), content management, and consistent analytics.
- Execute all assigned growth projects through development of quarterly strategies, monthly calendars, project management and delegating tasks to appropriate team members to drive success of client retainer work.
- Work closely with the Sales leads; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Through effective leadership and training of the growth team, ensure that all objectives are implemented and completed by the growth team.
- Oversee social media presence to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Oversee and manage all local (West Texas) PR/event opportunities
- Undertake continuous analysis of marketing strategies, competitive landscape, and digital marketing trends.
- Monitor KPI’s and ROI and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports.
- Advise on marketing budgets and track marketing spend.
Underpinnings of Success
- Highly organized and a strong manager of time.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Passionate about your craft and willing to explore new tools to engage prospects. Highly committed to continual learning.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting.
- Passionate and collaborative team player.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and seek out and act upon feedback in a timely manner.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing channels and technologies.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot opportunities.
- HubSpot Inbound Certified
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong written, analytical, quantitative and verbal skills
- MBA degree preferred
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience