Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer - Laravel + Vue to work on a variety of projects ranging from SaaS products and e-commerce sites to building out API’s and architecting backend tools. Options to join our thriving culture of remote employment. In addition to the details outlined below, the successful candidate will have an expert-level understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming, will be self-motivated, have a love for learning and new technology, and able to lead and mentor others.
The ideal candidate will be a full-stack web application developer (talented on both frontend and backend) who has a knack for problem-solving and critical thinking. We are looking for someone with experience architecting solutions and breaking business requirements down into achievable technical tasks.
Great benefits including:
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Personal Budget for Books
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Show excellent judgment in architecting and planning applications and features at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Interact effectively with team leads to determine project needs and develop solutions
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently deliver quality work
- Takes overall accountability for keeping the project clean and organized. This includes identifying next steps, clarifying unclear tickets, and breaking larger tickets into smaller and more manageable tasks.
- Takes professional accountability for getting things done. Does whatever it takes to make things happen, or gives advance warning if things aren’t going well so we can arrange for help.
- Understands successful concepts in UI, UX, design cleanliness, and design balance, and takes appropriate action to resolve situations where minimum standards are not being met.
- Full Stack - architectural design and development of web applications
- Use Laravel and Vue.js to work on a variety of projects such as SaaS products and E-Commerce sites
- Experience in a lead developer role, including:
- 5+ years of experience with PHP
- 2+ years experience with Vue
- 3+ years experience with Laravel
- 3+ years of experience with application design/architecture
- Advanced understanding of HTML, CSS, and JQuery
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Familiar with Version Control Systems, such as Git
- Advanced experience/knowledge of database architecture and design
- History/knowledge of successful development workflows
- History/knowledge of successful team workflows
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- An eye for detail and a commitment to quality work