Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist is a smart, collaborative, proactive, and analytical marketer. The ideal candidate will have experience in client management, content generation, campaign analytics, lead generation, SEO, paid search, and social media. While this individual doesn’t necessarily need to be an expert in every aspect of the position, they should be highly motivated to continue improving their craft. The ideal candidate for this role is skilled at communicating with clients, understanding client brands and their target buyer personas, researching topics related to the products and services of their client accounts, and should be comfortable both learning from and teaching other team members in a collaborative work environment.
Lubbock, TX or Remote
- Support website traffic and lead generation through keyword research, search engine optimization (SEO), content management, and consistent analytics.
- Execute client projects through development of quarterly strategies, monthly calendars, project management and delegating tasks to appropriate team members to drive success of client retainer work.
- Understand, in detail, what contributes to the performance of your clients’ inbound marketing channels and suggesting and carrying out recommended improvements.
- Working alongside the Director of Marketing Operations, develop monthly performance reports to help the team understand what is working and identifying and making recommendations for improvement.
- Working alongside the Director of Client Services, deliver a consistent and valuable experience to all clients.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and be willing to learn, test, and analyze new technologies with support from the MarTech Strategists.
- Build content library based on audience insights uncovered through analytics.
Underpinnings of Success
- You love to experiment.
- You have a passion to learn new tools to engage prospects.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting.
- You are a passionate and collaborative team player.
- You are highly organized and a strong manager of time.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- You have the ability to take constructive criticism and you seek out and act upon feedback in a timely manner.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) as well as experience with SEO.
- 3-5 years of client management experience
- HubSpot Inbound Certified
- HubSpot CRM experience
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- A proven track record of monitoring and adjusting client strategies that lead to successfully providing a return on investment
- Ability to clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders — This includes the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong written, analytical, quantitative and verbal skills
- Exceptional client interfacing skills
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Experience leading a team in a fast-paced, high growth agency
- BA/BS degree