Salary + benefits: salary based on experience
Location: Lubbock, Tx / Remote
Experience: 4+ years
Summary Role Description
The Copy Architect is a master storyteller, responsible for creating engaging, compelling messages for a wide variety of target audiences. In addition, the Copy Architect is skilled in crafting both long- and short-form content for distribution through a variety of communication channels.
This role is for an experienced writer who excels in taking ownership of their work. This means you’ll be collaborating with team leads to map out content blueprints and executing on the blueprints you help create.
- 4+ years of experience in high velocity professional copywriting
- Experience creating content with a focus on adding value to personas
- Must enjoy and be successful in a fast-paced workflow
- Organized, proactive, conscientious, and collaborative
- Excited to learn and try new things
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team to plan and execute marketing content for clients
- Knowledge of general marketing principles, more specifically, evolving inbound marketing tactics
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience interfacing successfully with clients
- Ability to take constructive criticism and to seek out/act upon feedback
- Strong manager of time and workflow
- Experience writing for SaaS companies is a plus
- Write clear, succinct and compelling educational marketing content for a wide range of clients.
- Create grammatically clean long-form copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, calls-to-action, blog posts, social media calendars, ebooks, infographics, email copy, web copy, and landing page copy.
- Write in multiple styles and for multiple formats as required by client style and prospect personas.
- Collaborate with the Inbound Team to ensure creative concepts, tactics and copy are in line with client style, voice and messaging/keyword strategy.
- Initiate and participate in consultations with the Inbound Team to ensure the implementation of appropriate creative strategies, encouraging adequacy/accuracy of input required to create content that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Complete execution of all copywriting efforts to ensure delivery of client materials on strategy, on budget and on schedule.
- Work closely with the Inbound Team to understand and follow established systems and best practices for content creation, distribution and repurposing.
- Quality assurance for work product to ensure delivery of creative concepts and written materials that are on strategy, on schedule and in-line with client/agency expectations
- Positive impact on the achievement of client satisfaction levels, contributing to the agency’s overarching goal of delivering a truly remarkable client experience and its client retention objectives
- Establishment of collaborative relationships with colleagues internally